In light of the constantly evolving travel restrictions and limitations on movement caused by the ever-changing situation in Europe, personnel and families are reminded of these critical considerations if crucial travel is being undertaken over the Christmas period:
– Ensure all travel documents are in date with suitable periods of validity before travel.
– Ensure that all accompanying residence and SOFA documents are carried on all journeys.
– Plan your journey carefully; Host Nation and UK direction is constantly changing with events. All travel information for your region can be found HERE.
– If unsure of the testing regulations in your region please consult with your Area Duty Officer in the first instance. In extremis the European Duty Field Officer can he contacted on 0032 479 91 10 75.
– As the EJSU Travel Cell will not be manned over the festive period, any personnel who needs to amend a booking before 4 Jan should contact HRG direct (+44 (0)203 668 2210).
– Any accommodation issues should be brought to the attention of the duty DIO rep in your location.