C-19 booster appointments are continuing in the medical centre. In addition to this we have opened more bookable slots next week in the Brit bar. You are eligible if you are over 18, had your second dose more than 3 months ago and and you’ve not had COVID in the past month. We can also immunise children 12+ who require first or second doses but note there are certification advantages to doing this in the Belgian system.
Book and consent here: https://www.ejsu.net/covid-immunisation-booster-dose/
Remember to select BRIT BAR in both dropdowns and ‘select your service’ for a time.
- Please read this information about COVID Boosters and the Pfizer BioNtech Product Information before your appointment. Information for under 18s is here.
- Waiting area in Brit Bar.
- Only attend if you have selected an appointment time and received confirmation
- Please wear a face mask, keep your space and attend punctually. Don’t be a contact!
- Do not attend if you have been directed to self-isolate.
- The vaccine is Pfizer (Comirnaty) which will be administered safely and privately in the conference room area.
- If you already have an appointment at the UK clinic please attend that and avoid double booking.
Clinics available to book from Mon 20 to Thu 23 Dec 21 during the period 1300 – 1500 hrs, if you select a date and no appointments appear then that day is fully booked please try another day. Once ALL slots have been booked you will receive a message saying “Unfortunately we were unable to meet your search criteria. Please change the criteria and try again” if you get this message when you click on each day it means the clinics are fully booked. Please ensure you book one slot per eligible person attending for a vaccine.