The JFCNP webpage has been updated with the latest COVID-19 regulations.
A summary of the Italian decrees/ordinances relevant provisions/requirements can be found at ITALIAN DECREES RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS 11 Jan 22.pdf (nato.int)
Changes from the previous version are highlighted in yellow.
- Campania Region continues to be WHITE Area (IT provinces – 14 – Yellow; 0 – Orange; 0 -Red).
- Starting from 15 February the “reinforced Green Certificate” will be required to access public and private workplaces.
- Certifications of exemption from the COVID vaccination will not be accepted to embark international flights.
- Starting from 10 Jan 2022, many activities for which a basic green pass was sufficient can now be accessed only with a reinforced Green Certification (issued after vaccination or recovery) – see details/updates in the document, pag. 2-3.
- Individuals who have had close contacts with other individuals who have been confirmed as being COVID positive must also observe a period of quarantine, whose duration will be as follows:
- – 10 days for non-vaccinated individuals, for individuals who have had only one dose of vaccine, and for individuals who have received two doses less than 14 days before, with an obligation of taking a swab test on the 10th day;
- – 5 days for those who are asymptomatic and have completed the vaccination cycle more than 120 days before, with an obligation of taking a swab test after these five days.
No quarantine is required for those who are asymptomatic and have completed the vaccination cycle or received the booster dose or recovered from COVID less than 120 days before the close contact. These individuals have however an obligation to wear a “FFP2” mask at all times for 10 days, and to have a swab test immediately should any COVID symptom arise, and in any case after 5 days from last contact with the positive case.
- Due to the high number of cases /increased virus transmitting rate, the following JFCNP preventative measures must be observed:
- Any close contact (hand-shaking, hugging, food / drinks sharing, etc.) between personnel is strictly forbidden.
- All kinds of events, that are not directly related to JFCNP missions/operations, which are likely to lead to gatherings (ceremonies, parties, social events, etc. – even those held in outdoor spaces), are currently suspended on JFCNP premises. On a case by case basis, limited attendance activities might me approved.