The Armed Forces Pension Society will be giving two ‘virtual’ pension briefings on 31 Oct 22. These will cover:
- AFPS 75/15 @ 1100 hrs CET
- AFPS 05/15 @ 1500 hrs CET
The aim of the presentations is to:
- Help personnel understand better the benefits of their Armed Forces Pension Schemes.
- Provide the latest information on key pension issues, including the McCloud case concerning the age discrimination ruling in respect to AFPS 15.
- Give guidance on how to access information on pension entitlements, including State Pension.
- Advise on top tips to help personnel plan their financial future (for example, how personnel can obtain Armed Forces pension forecasts and make personal contributions to their 2015 AFPS); and
The presentations will be given via Microsoft Teams which can be accessed via MODNet or personal computer, please complete the form below to attend: