COVID19 Day 2 & 8 Form
The payment of testing costs associated with travel to the UK is currently limited to those travelling on duty (including School Children’s Visits) or under a Personal Resilience Exemption. For those travelling under these conditions, the booking and paying (where applicable) of testing should be as follows:
- EJSU Supported Personnel
- EJSU Travel Cell-Arranged Booking. Where the EJSU Travel Cell is booking travel for personnel and their families the default position is the booking of testing (at no cost) is done through the Quarantine and Testing Operations Centre (QTOC). For those SP with MODNet access the relevant form is at this link QTOC test form, it should capture the details of all those personnel and their families travelling on the same day to the UK regardless of starting location. A separate form will be required for EACH family member. The email address required on the form should be a personal email which is accessed regularly to ensure the SP can be contacted should the case arise. Once the form is submitted it will automatically notify the Travel Cell. Forms should be submitted NLT 5 days before the date of travel. The Travel Cell will be forward the information submitted to COVID-MOD-QT-OpsCen@mod.gov.uk on behalf of the SP. For those SP who don’t have access to MODNet the request form can be found on the EJSU.net at the bottom of this page. Once populated an email will be sent directly to the Travel Cell who will request the test via QTOC on their behalf.
- Individual Booking. SP have the option to book their own test using the providers in the UK and claim for an advance of expense. SP should research and confirm their provider and then submit an advance for 100% of the amount and then submit their claim to clear the advance once the tests have been confirmed. Where SP are arranging their own travel they may forward theirs and/or their family details to the Travel Cell using the links above who can add them to the QTOC template for their day of travel. Evidence of approved PRE will need to submitted to the Travel Cell in order for them to arrange the tests.
- Pre-travel HN testing. Pre travel HN testing is to be privately arranged by the SP who may claim an advance of expenses before doing so where personal cost is incurred.
- GAU Supported Personnel
- Privately Arranged. The GAU are to advise their supported population that in accordance with their own privately arranged travel plans they should also book their own testing and claim a 100% advance of expenses once they have confirmed their provider. For those the GAU support who have access to MODNET and can complete and forward the QTOC template to the QTOC themselves, then this is also an option. Annex C to DAN18 confirms the process to be followed.
- Pre-travel HN testing. Pre travel HN testing is to be privately arranged by the SP who may claim advance of expenses before doing so where personal cost is incurred.