The guidance for SAF Swim tickets is:
- Each entitled SAF member may make ONE claim in each Financial Year (Apr-Mar).
- Entitled members will be reimbursed 50% of the ticket price, up to a maximum of €100.
- Reimbursement can only be made for swimming activities.
- Members may use whichever local swimming pool they prefer. Suggested pools are Ramstein Aquatic Centre on Base or Azur in Town. The prices for multiple use tickets (individual/family yearly pass at the Aquatics Centre or 30 swims at Azur), sits comfortably within the allowed maximum of €100 per entitled member.
- Reimbursement can be obtained by taking the original receipt to Di or John in the Cashiers Office.
SAF suggest if people intend to go to the swimming pool on a regular basis, they invest in a ‘multiple use ticket’. I.E. People should be aware that if they pay for a single swim and request a 50% reimbursement, they can still only make one claim each FY.